Sunday 8 April 2018

Happy!

Hello! I'm back after a horrific bout of tonsillitis just in time for the Easter holiday. 😠Thank goodness for antibiotics. I have been busy over the last two days working on my #clearthescrapdesk pages. I have been working through some of my older albums getting the photos scrapbooked.  I organise my awaiting pictures in the right places in the albums, so have been filling in the spaces using older stash.


This is an old photo of my son with his cousin walking together in Dorset.  It's one of my favourite of the pages as it is so different to my usual style. 


The background paper is by Papermania, a lovely ombre grey with Dovecraft papers to make the central block.  The title speech bubble is by Paige Evans along with the puffy stickers; the rest of the stickers are by Maggie Holmes.


A few added dots finished off my page, along with a bit of journalling. Glad to be back!

No comments: