Wednesday 15 November 2017

More Christmas Cards





When I saw this 'Home for the Holidays' die set by Tim Holtz, I really wanted to make a few of my Christmas cards using it.

Die Set - Home for the Holidays - Click Image to Close

There are many pieces to the images. so they did take a while to make, but I loved the cards once I had finished them.


I varied where I put the sentiments, but kept the rest of the cards the same.


To give them a retro look I used wood grain paper for the sides of the cars to give them a real 50s feel.  I have saved one to go into my Christmas journal, after all, they took so long to make I did want to keep one for myself!

1 comment:

Johnson said...

I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the endeavors that you have made in writing this article. All the content is absolutely well-researched