Friday 23 June 2017

Powis Castle

On our way to Aberystwyth  during half term, we broke the journey with a visit to the National Trust house at Powis Castle.


The building is high on a hill overlooking the Severn Valley,  on a clear day you can see for miles; unfortunately when we visited the hills were shrouded in low cloud, so the view was not great.


 The terraced gardens under the castle were lovely, I took lots of photos so I think I will be making multi photo layouts.


I used more really old stash for this page, the papers were designed by Amy Butler, and must be around ten years old. I added Thickers, flowers cut from the papers and Nuvo drops in pink and transluscent crystal to make the page feel a little more up to date.  More Powis pages to come, as I have lots of photos to scrapbook.

No comments: